How to cook chicken meatball soup
The weather is hot, i don't like the greasy dishes. i make some meatballs myself. It's delicious to put some green vegetables, let me share my chicken meatball soup.Print Pin Rate
- 500 g Chicken Breast
- 2 egg
- 4 Gumbo
- vegetable oil
- The chicken breast is beaten into a meat puree with a meat grinder, and the Scallion, ginger is cut into pieces.
- Add two eggs, a spoonful of starch, moderate amount of salt, moderate amount of oil and the ginger, scallion.
- Then stir into a more viscous paste.
- Put the water in the pot, boil the water, put the thumb and forefinger in the hand and squeeze it out. When you squeeze out a round meatball, use a spoon to dig it up and put it in the water
- Turn the fire up a little and let it boil for about four minutes.then put it out.
- Wash the gumbo and cut it into small pieces.
- Put the water in the pot and boil the meatball for three minutes.
- Put in the gumbo and boil it. Put a few drops of sesame oil on the pot and ok.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe