How to cook Rose flower cake [with the practice of rose sauce]?
Rose flower cake [with the practice of rose sauce]
Some cooks reported that the pastry sticks, which is caused by the generally high room temperature in the summer in the south. If the pastry sticks can be put in the refrigerator for a while to cool down, it will work well, not the problem of the proportion of the formula.
- 150 g flour
- 60 g water
- 2 g salt
- 10 g white sugar
- 55 g lard
- 120 g Low gluten flour
- 60 g lard
- 250 g Rose sauce
- 30 g Sticky rice powder
- The practice of rose sauce: Fresh edible roses are washed to dry the surface of the petals, or the remaining moisture on the surface is dipped in kitchen paper, and then mixed according to the ratio of rose petals and sugar 1: 3. White granulated sugar is mashed until fresh petals are not seen, and marinated in a clean sealed glass jar. According to Yunnan, it is marinated for 3 months, and the longer the time, the more fragrant it is. I ca n’t wait after pickling it myself, and it is not very sour when I eat it for a week. It depends on everyone.
- Let's start making flower cakes ~ mix rose sauce and sticky rice powder [sticky rice powder fried in a non-stick pan in advance and slightly yellowed]
- Stir evenly as shown in figure
- Divide evenly into 16 servings
- After kneading the oil skin, cover with cling film and let it stand for half an hour, then divide it into 16 portions, and the crisps are divided into 16 portions.
- Put a puff pastry into each wrap and squeeze tightly
- Cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 15 minutes
- Take a portion of the dough from the previous step and roll it into a bull tongue
- Rolled up
- Cover with cling film and let stand for 15 minutes, repeat the previous step, roll out in the long direction and roll it up again, cover with cling film and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Take a piece of dough that has stood still and pinch it to the top.
- Roll out the skin and wrap in a piece of rose filling.
- Drain down into the baking sheet, squash it slightly, and then print the pattern with pigment.
- Bake in the middle layer of the preheated oven at 175 degrees for 30 minutes. If you don't want to color, cover with tin foil at the end.
try it !