Red jujube wolfberry pigeon soup – In the hot summer, the work of the family every morning and evening is very hard, we can cook the pigeon soup. The pigeon soup is nutritious, light and not greasy, and it is best to drink it directly or to cook the noodle soup.
- 1 Pigeon
- 5 Red jujube
- 15 wolfberry
- 5 Ginger
- 2 g salt
- Fresh pigeon
- Prepare all other ingredients
- In the vegetable market, the store has already treated the pigeons relatively cleanly. Come back and cut the pigeons into small pieces and wash away the blood (you can also not cut the whole stew)
- Add two bowls of water to the pot and pour the chopped pigeon meat into the water.
- Boil the boiled water, boil the hemorrhagic foam, and use the cold water to wash away the floating foam on the pigeon meat. (Slightly boil it, you can get it out quickly or you will lose nutrients.)
- Pour the washed pigeon meat into the casserole and add the ginger slices.
- Pour 4 bowls of water, add enough water at a time, leave a little room for evaporation (like to drink more soup, add a little more water)
- Cover the lid, boil the water with a large fire, then simmer for two hours with a small fire (be sure to keep it next to it when you boil it to prevent the soup from overflowing)
- Add Red jujube after two hours, cover, and cook for ten minutes.
- Add the washed wolfberry, add the edible salt, 1g chicken essence, and mix well
- The small fire-simmered pigeon soup is fragrant, does not require too much seasoning, and tastes delicious!