China Wuxi sweet and sour pork ribs - absolute private recipes
China's Wuxi sweet and sour pork ribs have a bright red color, fresh juice, sweet and salty, fully reflecting the basic flavor characteristics of Wuxi dishes. This recipe is my private recipe. This Wuxi sweet and sour pork ribs tastes sweet and savory outside, salty and sweet inside, and the juice in the bones is very delicious. Of course, so many tastes are indeed more complicated to do. The ribs must choose the front row with crisp bones, which are fat and thin.Print Pin Rate
- 500 g pork ribs
- 1 anise
- 3 Ginger
- 35 ml Vinegar
- 10 ml thick soy sauce
- 25 g sugar
- 15 ml Cooking wine
- 4 g salt
- 15 ml thin soy sauce
- 30 ml lard
- 50 g White sugar
- The ribs are cut to about three centimeters long
- Sliced ginger
- Put oil in the pot, stir the ginger and smell the scent
- Put in the ribs, fry a little, and remove the oil. This step is to seal the gravy and bone marrow. Therefore, do not boil the ribs, the ribs of the pigs have no fragrance.
- Put the water in the pot and boil it. Add enough water at a time. Do not add cold water in the middle. Put in the ribs, add thin soy sauce, thick soy sauce, vinegar, cooking wine, sugar, salt, star anise, shallot.Hot water can make the meat delicious, and if the cold water is in the pot, the gravy goes to the soup.At this time, it is necessary to quickly vinegar, in order to make the meat delicious and soft, do not worry that the meat will become sour, because the acid is volatilized during the cooking process.
- Cook over low heat until the soup is thick until some juice is left in the pot.
- Put a small amount of lard in the pan, put sugar, and melt with a small fire.
- When the sugar becomes like this, pour the ribs into it.
- Put the balsamic vinegar along the side of the pot, mix well, cover the lid for one minute and then put it on the plate.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe