Ten minutes to make(cook) egg tarts
A friend opened a dessert shop, I learned the recipe form her,It was still the thing of the previous year, I wrote in on my notebook, I have seen a lot of online recipes are not the same, I have never done egg tarts. I have found the book after I have cleaned up the house. I have turned it over and tried it. It is really better than the dessert shop.Print Pin Rate
- 180 g cream
- 140 g milk
- 80 g White sugar
- 15 g flour
- 4 yolk
- 15 g condensed milk
- Mix light cream, milk and condensed milk and mix well
- After adding white sugar, stir on a small fire and stir until the white sugar is completely melted. Then turn off the fire immediately, don't boil the milk.
- After the milk has cooled, pour the egg yolk and mix well.
- Pour the low-gluten flour into the egg yolk solution and stir until the surface does not see the flour.
- Sift the stirred egg yolk again
- Pour the sieved egg into the tart, and fill it up. Bake at 220 degrees for 25 minutes (don't forget to preheat for 10 minutes before using the oven).
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe