Chinese cuisine – Potato stewed beef is a very delicious dish. I often cook this dish when friends come to eat at home.
- 1000 g Beef
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 Onion
- 4 tomato
- 1 Carrot
- thick soy sauce
- Cooking wine
- White sugar
- Black pepper
- vegetable oil
- Cut the beef into cubes, put cold water in the pot, cook in beef for 2 minutes, take out the beef, and wash it with warm water.
- Wash and cut the ingredients, (potato in the water)
- Put the oil in the pan and heat it. Stir the beef first, then add the thick soy sauce, cooking wine and a teaspoon of white vinegar.Continue to stir fry
- Then add onions, tomatoes, sprinkle a spoonful of sugar and continue to stir fry
- Add the ketchup (more squeezed), then add the right amount of black pepper powder and stir well.
- Put shallot and ginger, pour enough hot water, simmer for 20 minutes and simmer for about 1 hour with small fire.
- Put the potatoes and carrots and add the appropriate amount of salt before take out
- When the meat is rotten, the soup is thick and can be taken out and started to eat.
- It is rich in nutrients, attractive in color, and a dish that is very tasty.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe