Cumin onion fried beef – It’s really full of color and flavor! Not only good looking, but also delicious
- 500 g Beef
- Capsicum frutescens
- vegetable oil
- Cooking wine
- thin soy sauce
- White sesame
- First, cut the beef into small pieces of 1 cm x 1 cm, and cut the beef to cut against the grain of the beef. Marinate beef with oil, cooking wine, soy sauce, a pinch of salt, starch and plenty of cumin powder. Then, cut the garlic, ginger, Capsicum frutescens and onion.
- Then, pour a lot of oil into the pot. After the oil is very hot, pour the previously marinated beef into the pot and stir fry. If you want the beef tender, use a hot oil for a short time. Stir-fried beef. Stir fry for a while, and when the color of the beef becomes as shown in the figure, the beef can be taken out. Don't waste the fried beef oil, you can use it later.
- Heat the oil in the pot, stir the garlic, ginger and Capsicum frutescens into the pot, You will smell the scent
- Add the onions, stir fry, add a pinch of salt.
- After the onion is fried to a little soft, put the fried beef granules before, add a lot of cumin powder and a little white sesame seeds, continue to stir fry, then pour in some soy sauce and stir fry.
- Finally, start enjoying delicious food~
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe