Chinese food - Sweet and sour pork balls
Chinese food - The sweet and sour pork ball is very delicious. Today I will share how to cook it.I hope you like it.Print Pin Rate
- 300 g Pork
- 1 Carrot
- 1 White onion
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 1 sweet green pepper
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- white liquor
- thin soy sauce
- spiced salt
- 3 tbsp White sugar
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp thin soy sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp Starch
- Cut the pork into a piece of meat and put it in a storage bag. The vegetables are all cut into pieces of a bite size. Add white liquor, soy sauce, minced garlic, ginger and salt to the fresh-keeping bag, knead and marinate for more than 15 minutes.
- Prepare the seasoning juice. Put the sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup and starch in a small bowl and mix well.
- The marinated pork balls are placed in the starch and the pork balls are covered with starch.
- Pour oil into the pan. After the oil is hot, put in a pork ball, keep the medium and small fire, and fry the pork ball until the surface turns golden. Tips: You can put a little more oil when you fry, and then fry it and then pour out the excess oil.
- Put all the vegetables, stir fry together, stir fry until the onions become a bit transparent.
- Put in the seasoning juice, stir fry for a while
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe