Chinese food - Fried pork with scallion
Many people are afraid of eating fat pork, but if they this Fried pork with scallion, even people who don’t eat fat pork will rush to eatPrint Pin Rate
- 500 g Pork
- 1 Scallion
- 4 Garlic
- thin soy sauce
- White sugar
- Cut the fat and lean meat of the pork separately, put the fat on the side, and use the whole seasoning to marinate the lean meat.
- Cut the garlic into pieces and cut off the scallion portions of the white part with a knife.
- scallion leaves cut into pieces
- Do not put oil after the pot is hot, put the fat pork directly, and fry it with a small fire.
- After the fat pork is almost fried, the fire is turned up, and the white parts of the scallion and the garlic are all put down.
- When you smell the scent, immediately put the lean meat down and fry
- After the lean meat is all white, stir fry for ten seconds, then put the scallion leaves and fry a few times.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe