- 500 g Beef
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 Carrot
- 1 Onion
- 3 Green pepper
- 300 ml Red wine
- 5 g salt
- 3 g Chicken essence
- First cut the beef into small pieces of about 2cm, stew for about 30 minutes, then put it in a basin.
- cut the carrot, potato and pepper into pieces.
- cut the garlic into pieces
- prepare the red wine and open it
- add the right amount of oil to the pot, then fry the beef for a while, then put the beef in a bowl
- add the right amount of oil to the pot, put the chopped potato, carrot, onion and stir-fry, then add the right amount of salt and the beef, stir-fry.
- Pour in red wine and simmer for 15 minutes, then add the right amount of chicken essence, then stir fry.
- Ok ~~eat it.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe