How to cook Chinese Di-Sanxian?
A very classic dish~ The combination of three vegetarian dishes can taste the taste of meat~ If you see it, don’t miss it.
- 100 g Potatoes
- 150 g eggplant
- 60 g Green pepper
- 15 g Garlic
- 10 g Shallot
- 6 g ginger
- 2 tsp thin soy sauce
- 2 tsp Oyster sauce
- 5 g White sugar
- 5 g starch
- a tsp salt
- Potatoes and eggplants are cut into hob pieces, green peppers are cut into small pieces, eggplants can be sprinkled with starch to reduce oil absorption
- Pour the oil into the pan, wait until the oil is hot, add the potatoes and fry until golden and remove
- Then pour in some oil and fry the eggplant until it is slightly yellow, fish out
- Mix soy sauce, oyster sauce, starch, sugar, salt, and five spoons of water to make a juice.
- Leave a little base oil, sauté the scallion white and ginger slices, then pour in the green peppers, eggplant, potatoes and stir fry, pour in the seasoning sauce and stir well, sprinkle with minced garlic~