How to cook Chinese Qianlong cabbage?
It is said to be a dish that Qianlong likes. The sauce is rich, sweet and sour, crisp and extremely appetizing!Print Pin Rate
- 30 g Sesame paste
- 200 g Cabbage
- 30 g white sugar
- 10 g vinegar
- 4 g salt
- 3 g sesame oil
- 6 g soy sauce
- 5 g honey
- 10 g black sesame
- Cabbage leaves are best used with Chinese cabbage
- Tear the cabbage leaves to control the moisture. The cabbage must be dried to ensure the sauce is covered with cabbage leaves.
- Drying with this dewatering basket is quicker.
- Add sesame paste.
- Add sugar and mix well
- Add an appropriate amount of salt, usually the amount of fried vegetables, you can first put less enough and then add.
- Add proper amount of sesame oil
- Add vinegar and mix well.
- Add appropriate amount of soy sauce to color.
- Finally, add the right amount of honey and mix well
- Try it, adjust it to your taste
- Pour the prepared sauce into the cabbage.
- Grab and mix evenly by hand, so that each piece of cabbage leaves is evenly coated with sauce and placed on a plate.
- Sprinkle with black sesame and you're done!
- The bottom of the successful Qianlong cabbage dish is soup-free!
- The dehydration basket looks like this
A dish with Chinese history
Amount Per Serving
Calories 218 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Vitamin A 74IU1%
Vitamin C 28mg34%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe
One thought on “How to cook Chinese Qianlong cabbage?”