How to cook Super Tender Spicy Chicken (Home Edition)?
Super Tender Spicy Chicken (Home Edition)
Chicken thighs are best when they are fresh, followed by frozen ones
- 750 g Chicken legs
- 30 g shallot
- 5 g Star anise
- 20 g Zanthoxylum bungeanum
- 10 g ginger
- 8 g cooking wine
- 40 g vegetable oil
- 8 g Paprika
- 10 g soy sauce
- 10 g white sugar
- 10 g vinegar
- 8 g Pepper oil
- 8 g salt
- After defrosting the chicken legs, put cold water into the pot, add Zanthoxylum bungeanum (there are no vinegar peppers I used), star anise, spring onion, ginger slices, and 1 spoon of cooking wine. After boiling until water is boiled, continue to cook for another 5 minutes, then turn off the heat and simmer for 15 minutes. ⏰You can prepare the ingredients in the process of cooking chicken legs
- Take a bowl, add 1 scoop of chili powder (I can't eat spicy, I only used half a scoop), 1 scoop of cooked sesame, press the garlic head into the garlic paste and add to the bowl. (You can eat spicy, you can add two millet spicy better‼)
- Take another bowl, add 2 scoops of balsamic vinegar, 3 scoops of soy sauce, 1 scoop of pepper oil, and a pinch of white sugar. Finally add the appropriate amount of salt and stir.
- In a hot pot, put 3-4 spoons of oil, add a pinch of Zanthoxylum bungeanum, and burst the fragrance. (It happens that no pepper is used for vine pepper, which tastes just as good)
- Pour the hot oil into the bowl with garlic chili powder. Then pour the soy sauce mixture from step 3 into it and mix. The sauce is ready
- ⏰ Cook the chicken legs and remove the soaked cold water. Soak for 2-3 minutes, and change the water once. Ice water is the best (some friends worry that they are not cooked, you can increase the time by one minute, and then simmer for 15 minutes 🙈)
- Put on the gloves and tear the chicken legs into small pieces.
- Pour the sauce and sprinkle some coriander according to taste! It's more delicious to soak in it.
- Ah ~ Open your mouth!
- This is Zanthoxylum, it is recommended to put Zanthoxylum 😋
The seasoning will increase or decrease according to personal taste. If you like spicy, add more chili