How to cook Coconut jelly?
The delicate little dots taste great and are suitable for entertaining guests for a small snack.Print Pin Rate
- 50 g corn starch
- 10 g milk powder
- 50 g sugar
- 400 g milk
- 100 g desiccated coconut
- Materials ready
- Corn starch with granulated sugar and whole milk powder
- Pour in milk and stir well, without clumping or sticking to the bottom. Be sure to stir well, or go through the sieve again to avoid feeling powdery when eating
- Pour into a non-stick pan over low heat and cook slowly
- Slowly cook into a thick paste, if the temperature is too high. If you want to burn it, you should immediately remove the pan from the stove and stir it, then put it back into the stove ...
- Pour into a container and let it cool down. Cover it with plastic wrap or put it in a fresh-keeping bag and refrigerate for several hours.
- Cut into small pieces
- Wrap coconut
- Delicate snacks
After re-editing, I hope to understand more, thank you again for your support. Your support is my biggest motivation!
Amount Per Serving
Calories 1338 Calories from Fat 720
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 66g413%
Vitamin A 741IU15%
Vitamin C 2mg2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe
One thought on “How to cook Coconut jelly”