How to cook Cola chicken wings – A few days ago, my classmates came to play at home.
Said to eat cola chicken wings.
It’s coming again today.
Still say you want to eat this.
It turned out that she had never eaten before.
Because her grandma won’t do it.
- 12 Chicken Breast
- vegetable oil
- 400 ml Coca Cola
- 2 tbsp Beer
- thin soy sauce
- thick soy sauce
- White sesame
- Wash the chicken wings and cut a few knives on both sides with a knife Convenient to taste. I am really lazy. Can also not draw.. (−_−#)
- Put cold water in the pot. Chicken wings.. Put two pieces of ginger... Boil it..
- Prepare a can of cola. Another piece of ginger shredded.
- Cook boiled for about two minutes.. take out and wash.
- Put a little oil in the pot. Put the chicken wings that have been washed and dried in the pot, Stir fry
- Turn over..
- After both sides are fried, add ginger and beer. Stir the scent.. The beer juice was slightly dried up. If you don't have beer, you can use a spoonful of cooking wine instead. But I still like beer!
- Put a spoonful of thin soy sauce.
- Small half a spoonful of thick soy sauce.
- Stir fry evenly.
- Pour into Coke.
After boiling, turn to medium fire.
Cover the lid.
- When you reach half of the juice. Add salt. then use big fire and collect the juice.
- The soup is left to the extent that you like it..
- Loaded in the dish. Sprinkle with cooked white sesame.