How to cook Honey sauce chicken wings – This dish is one of the dishes for adults and children. It tastes slightly sweet and can be marinated in advance.
- 12 Chicken Breast
- 2 Garlic
- Cooking wine
- thin soy sauce
- Use a knife to cut a few knives on both sides of the chicken wings, and use a toothpick on the back for a few times. This will add more flavor
- Add cooking wine and soy sauce, and add a few slices of ginger and garlic to marinate chicken wings for three hours.
- Small fire, put a small amount of oil, fry the chicken wings to two sides of golden
- Pour the previously marinated ingredients, add water to cover the chicken wings, medium heat for fifteen minutes, add a small amount of honey water, and simmer the soup in a large fire. When there is very little soup left, you can take it out and put it in the dish.
- successfully accomplished