For this perfect peach pastry, I tried and adjusted the recipe repeatedly and tried it countless times.
delicious walnut cake
For this perfect peach pastry, I tried and adjusted the recipe repeatedly and tried it countless timesPrint Pin Rate
- 65 g vegetable oil
- 42 g White sugar
- 3 g salt
- 20 g yolk
- 85 g flour
- 15 g corn starch
- 1.5 g Baking powder
- 1 g baking soda
- Corn oil, caster sugar, salt and an egg yolk are added together in a clean container
- Stir by hand whisk.The sugar does not need to be stirred until completely melted, as long as there is no caking, the sugar will naturally dissolve during baking.
- Weigh the low-gluten flour, starch, baking soda and baking powder into a dry container and mix well (this step is required to make the baking soda, baking powder and flour evenly mixed, so as not to stack in one place, One is to affect the fluffiness of peach crisps, and the other is to over-concentrate and cause bitter taste).It is emphasized here that the amount of baking powder and baking soda must be strictly adhered to the amount of the recipe, do not pour inside as you like, put more bitterness, and less affect the crisp. Don't ask me why I'm suffering because you put too much! !! !!
- Then sieve the mixed powder! !! !! Into the oiled egg bowl
- Use a spatula to mix the liquid and powder to the bottom. The correct way to flip is to press the spatula downward while mixing (pictured). Stir to dry powder, dough oily
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions
- Gently press with your thumb in the middle a few times. Natural cracking around is normal as long as it does not fall apart. If it falls apart, pick it up and round it, and press it again.t is necessary to press this step. If you don't press a pit, the middle of the baked peach cake will be raised.
- Brush the surface of the peach cake with a thin layer of whole egg liquid.The egg liquid must be thin here. Do not brush the water, otherwise the color will be uneven.
- Sprinkle with black sesame seeds (also white sesame seeds, almond flakes, or crushed walnuts)Preheat the oven 8 minutes in advance, heat 180 ° C, medium, 18-20 minutes.
- Look at the comparison chart before roasting (step 7) and after roasting, both use the thumb as a reference
- After it is out of the oven, don't take it by hand, because it will be soft before it is completely cooled, and it will be broken if you accidentally
- Looking at the back, the loose tissue looks perfect.
First, crispy Chinese-style dim sum is shortened by oil, and the amount of oil in the recipe cannot be reduced, otherwise it will affect the crispness of the finished product, and those who do not like the oil may not make it. In addition, different flours do have absorption differences. If the dough feels thin or oily after the dough is formed, you can increase the amount of flour as appropriate to make the overall texture of the dough close to the icon on the recipe. Secondly, it is not recommended to reduce the sugar, because after the next day, the sweetness of the peach crisp will drop slightly, and the taste will not feel too sweet. If you have to reduce the sugar, it must not be lower than 35g. Third, talk about temperature again. I can say that the temperature of each brand of oven is different. Most of the oven temperature may be too high. If the temperature of your oven is usually high, you can lower the temperature of the upper and lower pipes at the same time. It can be used for reference: 170 ° C for middle layer, or 165 ° C for middle layer. The degree of color over baking time shall prevail. The color is enough to turn off the fire and get out of the oven immediately. Fourth, baking soda is baking soda. Please do not use baking soda instead of baking soda. Baking soda and edible alkali are not a thing at all! !! !!
delicious walnut cake
Amount Per Serving
Calories 1155 Calories from Fat 639
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 55g344%
Vitamin A 288IU6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe
One thought on “How to cook delicious walnut cake”