how to cook Garlic cumin pork
Garlic cumin pork - Smell the smell of cumin, naturally associated with those summers that drink a lot of cold beer. Fried browned garlic is better than meat, so be sure to put more garlic!Print Pin Rate
- 400 g Pork
- 1 Garlic
- 2 Scallion
- thin soy sauce
- thick soy sauce
- Black pepper
- White sugar
- olive oil
- Prepare materials
- Cut the pork, peel the garlic, and cut the scallion. One or two can be used, I only used one later. The other one is prepared to fry eggs tomorrow morning. . It’s a good cook who is diligent and attentive.
- Add the appropriate amount of thin soy sauce, salt, black pepper, olive oil and starch to the meat.
- Grab and marinate for a while. The bowl was too small, the mixing was uneven, and I changed the bowl.
- Pour the oil into the pan and heat it. After the oil temperature comes up, put the garlic cloves and scallions into the pan and stir fry until the scent is bursting.
- Continue to stir the garlic until the garlic skin is browned, like "tiger skin garlic."
- Bring the garlic out first, and fry the marinated pork with the oil that has been fried with garlic.
- Slowly fry the small fire, turn over the meat, and fry each side.
- Probably just to get to this level, you can.
- Add thick soy sauce to add color. It’s really convenient to use thick soy sauce to add color.
- After the stir fry evenly, add the garlic that has just been fried.
- Try to be salty, put salt when it is not salty, and put more sugar when it is too salty.
- Delicious dinner, you can start it.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe