How to cook simple and delicious pork sauce
How to cook simple and delicious pork sauce - I really like this sauce, sometimes with noodles.Print Pin Rate
- 300 g Ground pork
- 100 g vegetable oil
- 200 g Bean Sauce
- Millet chili sauce
- 5 g White sugar
- 10 pickly ash
- 1 Star anise
- 2 Bay leaf
- Black Fungus
- 15 g peanut
- 5 g sesame
- Preparation of materials: meat is twisted with a meat grinder, ginger, garlic mince, fungus cut into small pieces. Baked peanuts are made into fine particles, all materials are ready, open fire!
- Heat the pot with a large heat, pour the pickly ash, star anise and bay leaf, After changing to a small fire, stir fry, smell the fragrance, and remove the spices.
- Put the ginger and minced garlic in the pot, stir fry for a few seconds, smell the scent, and put the minced meat into the pot and stir fry quickly. About 1 minute or so, when the water in the minced meat is slightly reduced,Pour the black fungus that has been cut. In order to make the ingredients evenly heated, the shovel is best to keep turning.
- Add bean sauce, chili sauce, sugar and continue to stir fry
- See the moisture of the minced meat is basically pulled out, pour the peanuts and sesame seeds into the pot, stir fry for 30 seconds, stir well and turn off the pan!
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe