How to cook Lemon Chicken Feet?
Lemon Chicken Feet
My reaction to the first bite of this dish is: I have to make some more. A pound of this portion is really not enough for a minute. It's sour and refreshing, and it's fresh and perfect with vegetables and fruits!Print Pin Rate
- 500 g Chicken Feet
- 40 g thai chili
- 60 g lemon
- 30 g onion
- 30 g vinegar
- 30 g soy sauce
- 25 g white sugar
- 25 g salt
- 15 g ginger
- 5 g thick soy sauce
- 10 g cooking wine
- 10 g pepper oil
- 10 g parsley
- 5 g sesame oil
- Fresh chicken feet are better. If not, buy chilled ones. Cut off and wash your nails.
- The diagonal knife is divided into two, so that you can taste it quickly. Two pieces are about the same size. This is not important.
- Add water covered with chicken feet, put a few slices of ginger and boil.
- After the water is boiled, keep on medium heat and cook for about 8-12 minutes. The shorter the time, the more chewy. The longer the time, the softer and rotten. It will definitely be familiar in 8 minutes, don't worry about this.In the process of cooking chicken feet, you can prepare a bowl of cold water and pour it into the pot in 2-3 times, The chicken feet cooked in this way are more delicious.
- After the chicken feet are cooked, remove them immediately and wash them in cold water. The picture in this step was accidentally deleted. Anyway, it is to cool the chicken feet with cold water. At the same time, you can rub it and wash the mucus on the surface.After cooling, the chicken feet are soaked in ice water, or like me, put in cold boiling water with a large ice cube in the middle. Soak for at least 15 minutes, I usually soak for 45 minutes.
- During the soaking of chicken feet, you can prepare the materials. The characteristic of this chicken paw is that it has a light fragrance of vegetables and fruits, so it uses fresh thai chili, fresh onion and fresh lemon.
- Cut into small pieces
- Chopped ginger
- Chopped chili
- Mix onion, ginger and chili, take a lemon and squeeze lemon juice.
- Ready for soy sauce
- Prepare vinegar
- Add cooking wine, salt, sugar, sesame oil (sesame oil), those who do not eat sesame oil can be omitted, or you can use white sesame seeds instead of the last, try the sauce to be more salty, because the chicken feet will become much lighter .
- Finally, cut a little coriander and a small lemon. Why cut it separately, if you want this dish to be beautiful, These two can be mixed in temporarily when you are ready to eat. If you don't want to be too troublesome, you can mix them with onions and peppers to marinate. Take the juice from the first lemon and mix it directly with the second lemon slice, but remove the seeds from both lemons, because the seeds are a bit bitter and the taste will be affected if you soak for a long time.
- Cut the seasoning, adjust the sauce, and the chicken feet are soaked in place. Remove and drain the water and start mixing.
- Because the sauce is not much juice, often need to remix. I thought of a more convenient way. You can also use fresh-keeping bags even if you use food ziplock bags. In this way, even the soup is poured into the bag, squeezed a little, and the air is expelled to seal the mouth tightly, making it similar to the effect of vacuum packaging.
- Find a flat plate, pat the bag, flatten it, and let the sauce wrap as much as possible.
- Put the bag in the refrigerator and refrigerate it. Turn over the noodles when you are free and marinate as much as possible. I usually make it tonight and eat it at noon the next day.
Lemons and onions are very important and flavorful. It is not recommended to replace or omit.
Lemon Chicken Feet
Amount Per Serving
Calories 658 Calories from Fat 351
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 10g63%
Vitamin A 907IU18%
Vitamin C 72mg87%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe