How to cook Chinese Cold beef?
My husband ’s classmates were convinced the first time I ate the cold beef I made. Repeatedly confirming that I really made it. It ’s as delicious as that eaten outside, no better! Hey, hardly anyone dislikes this dishPrint Pin Rate
- 800 g Beef Shank
- 10 g ginger
- 100 ml Cooking wine
- 50 g Scallion
- 3 g cinnamon
- 3 g Star anise
- 2 g Bay leaf
- 10 g parsley
- 15 g garlic
- 40 g dried chili
- 30 ml soy sauce
- 3 g White sugar
- 5 ml White vinegar
- 10 ml oyster sauce
- Wash all the ingredients for use, (forget to put the green Scallion here) Beef should buy the kind of fiber that is very thick, resistant to boiling, or beef tendon, it is recommended to remove it if there is a film
- Take a large casserole and pour cooking wine
- Put the cinnamon and star anise leaf ginger slices in (I also forgot to put the green Scallion here ...)
- Cut the beef into two pieces. Pay attention when cutting. Do not cut off the texture, so it is easy to cut when eating. If you ca n’t finish eating, you only need to buy half the amount.
- Open the fire and cook, and clean it after the blood foam comes out
- Then turn to low heat and cook for another hour, turn off the heat and continue to warm it for an hour, let the beef absorb the water, or the taste will be dry when frozen. Many people asked me not to add salt, do n’t use it. Stew in so no salt is needed
- Remove it and let it cool, then bag it and put it in the refrigerator to freeze it. I usually cook it one day in advance and eat it the next day, so there is no timing.
- Take it out before eating and put it in the refrigerator to let it thaw slowly, one hour in summer and about 3 hours in winter. If you do n’t have time to thaw, it will be about 1.5 minutes in a microwave for about 1.5 minutes.
- Cut it into thin slices as much as you can before it has been completely thawed, so that it can be cut without thawing, and it will not move. If it is completely thawed, it will not be thin and it is easy to break. The slicing method is to cut the texture. The texture is one by one. You cannot cut along it. You must cut it. Or don't chew, Take a big bowl
- Dried chili and garlic
- Put the oil in the pot over medium heat, add garlic and dried chili peppers and fry them for half a minute. Take a small bowl and mix sugar, rice vinegar, soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- The fried dried chili and garlic are poured into the mixed juice
- Stirring makes the sugar melt, does it look tempting?
- Pour the cold sauce into the cut beef, mix well and let cool,Chopped parsley
- After the beef is completely chilled, put the parsley in it and mix it together.
Hardly anyone dislikes this dish
Amount Per Serving
Calories 329 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Vitamin A 4020IU80%
Vitamin C 14mg17%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe