How to cook muffin?
- 130 g milk
- 12 g vegetable oil
- 12 g honey
- 120 g flour
- 10 g milk powder
- 120 g egg
- 40 g White sugar
- Put honey, milk, corn oil in the container and stir well. You don't need emulsification, just stir the eggs and stir well. Then sieve low-gluten flour and milk powder.
- Sift the powder into the liquid, take the egg and start stirringIt ’s a little sticky
- Stir well and make the batter sticky
- The whole egg is beaten into an oil-free and water-free mixing tank. Add all the sugar in one time
- Start beating
- When the egg liquid turns white, and the volume becomes 4-5 times the original volume, turn to the lowest speed for another 2 minutes.
- Take half of the egg mixture and mix with the batter from step 3
- Add the other half of the egg mixture and continue to stir well
- Preheat the non-stick pan for a minimum of 2 minutes without oil drain!Then you do n’t have to worry about my pot, you can use the frying pans at home one by one.
- Turn over one by one
- After turning over, it takes only 20 seconds!
Very delicious muffins, try it~
How to cook muffin
Amount Per Serving
Calories 1032 Calories from Fat 279
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 18g113%
Vitamin A 952IU19%
Vitamin C 1mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe
One thought on “How to cook muffin”