How to cook Seaweed and potato shreds?
- 100 g potato
- 150 g seaweed strips
- red chili right amount
- garlic right amount
- shallot right amount
- thin soy sauce right amount
- vinegar right amount
- chili oil right amount
- salt right amount
- sesame oil right amount
- Prepare the materials first.
- Soak the kelp in light salt water for a while;
- Shred red pepper; shred green shallot; mince garlic;
- Peel and shred potatoes, rinse with water to remove starch;
- Potato shreds are blanched in boiling water, remove and put on the plate;
- Wash the kelp shreds and cut into sections, blanch them in boiling water, remove and drain, and put on the potato shreds;
- Put the chopped green shallot and minced garlic on the plate, add soy sauce, vinegar, salt, sesame oil, and chili oil and mix well.
Seaweed and potato shreds
Amount Per Serving
Calories 39 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin A 1IU0%
Vitamin C 10mg12%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe