How to cook Sichuan Style Potato Pork Ribs?
- 300 g pork ribs
- 500 g potato
- 20 g Bean paste
- 30 ml thin soy sauce
- 15 ml cooking wine
- 15 g ginger
- 5 g Star anise
- Sichuan peppercorn right amount
- 5 g white sugar
- salt right amount
- 45 ml vegetable oil
- Chop pork ribs into small pieces, boil in water to change the color, remove, rinse and drain, chop the Pixian bean paste and set aside.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small pieces, soak them in clean water for a while to remove the starch, remove and drain the water.
- Heat 15 ml of oil in a pot, fry the potatoes until golden, set aside.
- Heat the wok, add 30 ml of oil, add the blanched ribs and fry until golden.
- Add the chopped bean paste and minced ginger and stir-fry until the aroma is fragrant.
- Add soy sauce and cooking wine and stir well.
- Add appropriate amount of boiling water (without ribs), bring to a boil, add Star anise and pepper.
- Cover and reduce to low heat for 20 minutes until the ribs are crispy.
- Add the fried potato cubes, cook for 5 minutes until the soup is dry, season with salt and sugar.
1. For potatoes, it is best to use small potatoes that are newly listed in the spring. 2. It is best to remove the skin of potatoes when eating
Sichuan Style Potato Pork Ribs
Amount Per Serving
Calories 748 Calories from Fat 432
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 26g163%
Trans Fat 1g
Vitamin A 13IU0%
Vitamin C 50mg61%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe