How to cook Sesame Spinach?
- 350 g spinach
- 15 ml vegetable oil
- 8 g Dried chili
- oyster sauce right amount
- 10 ml thin soy sauce
- sesame right amount
- Bring the water to a boil, put salt in the pot, and put the spinach in the blanching water (you can put it in batches to avoid partly blanching and part not being blanched).
- Put the spinach in cold water, wring out, and cut into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pot, add the dried red chili and stir fragrant
- Pour the spinach and stir fry.
- Mix the oyster sauce, light soy sauce, and water into a juice
- Pour the adjusted juice into the pot, stir-fry slightly, and sprinkle with cooked sesame seeds
Amount Per Serving
Calories 121 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 6g38%
Vitamin A 17469IU349%
Vitamin C 50mg61%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe