How to cook Spinach mixed vermicelli?
Spinach mixed vermicelli
When I went to the supermarket that day and saw that the spinach was fresh, I took a handful. I left it for a few days and there was no time to eat it. I made a dish today.Print Pin Rate
- 300 g spinach
- 100 g vermicelli
- 3 g ginger
- 3 g garlic
- 5 g Millet chili
- 10 ml thin soy sauce
- 5 ml vinegar
- 3 ml sesame oil
- 5 g white sugar
- salt right amount
- I bought this kind of thin vermicelli, generally available in supermarkets
- Some of them need to be soaked in cold water in advance. I did not boil vermicelli directly in the water and put it in for cooking. Remember that this kind of vermicelli is easy to cook, and it will be too soft after cooking. The taste is not good. The chopsticks will pick up a little after about three or four minutes. Have a taste
- Rinse it in cold water to cool down quickly
- Then soak it in ice water so that it will taste better when you eat it later.
- Minced garlic
- Cut ginger as above
- Those who like spicy food can cut some spicy millet
- Put the peanuts into the pan with cold oil, then start to fry on a low fire, and continue to stir fry. At about the same time, turn off the heat and let the remaining temperature continue to fry. Then, when it is picked up, it will be crispy when it is cold, otherwise it will be mushy.
- Wash spinach and cut into small pieces. People who lose weight can have more spinach
- Bring the water to a boil and add some cooking oil, so that when the vegetables are in the pot, they will be green
- Spinach in the pot
- Stir it quickly with chopsticks, don’t take too long, you can get it out when you basically put it in the pot
- Then rinse it in cold water, soak it in ice water
- The drained vermicelli cuts twice, otherwise it will be too long to eat later.
- Put the chopped vermicelli and spinach into a larger container and wait for a while to easily stir
- Add oil to the pan, garlic, ginger, millet, and spicy minced until fragrant.
- Pour it into the basin when it's done
- A spoonful of soy sauce
- A spoonful of balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 spoon of sesame oil
- Throw in the fried peanuts. The most important thing is here. Add a spoonful of secret five-ren sauce. The ingredients are rich and the taste is richer. [This is only sold in my family every winter. If you like, you can leave a private message ]
- Then some salt, chicken powder, sugar
- Stir evenly, taste and see what's missing and put a little bit
- This is a must-have all year round. It’s really delicious. It’s so good with rice porridge. I used it as a snack and ate a big pot of it. It’s so full
- This is a cold dish with less oil, which is very suitable for those who are greedy and want to lose weight. The appetizer is also a must for the guests at home.
- Life is difficult to say, and simple is not easy to say! Live every day with your heart, live up to the good times every day, and not leave too many regrets!
Spinach mixed vermicelli
Amount Per Serving
Calories 247 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin A 14095IU282%
Vitamin C 49mg59%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe