How to cook steamed pork belly with preserved greens?
steamed pork belly with preserved greens
This dish is decent and decent, the color sauce is red and oily, the soup is delicious, the meat is fat but not greasy, the Mei Cai has absorbed the oil and soup of the pork belly, it is especially delicious, and the mouth is full of fragrance after eating. Appetite is wide open.Print Pin Rate
- 300 g Pork belly
- 50 ml vegetable oil
- 10 g Dried chili
- 15 ml thin soy sauce
- 30 ml Cooking wine
- 150 g preserved vegetables
- 3 g Star anise
- 10 ml thick soy sauce
- 2 g salt
- 15 g Crystal sugar
- Wash the pork belly with skin with warm water. If you bought it, the stall owner didn't treat the hair on the back skin, and then use tweezers to clean it. The dried plums I bought are very dried and steamed many times, and they are very fragrant.
- Put half a pot of cold water in the pot, pour 20 ml of cooking wine, add green shallot knot, ginger slices and star anise.
- After the water is boiled, turn it to a low heat and cook for half an hour. Use chopsticks to poke the back of the pork belly so that the chopsticks can pass through.
- Remove and wash with cold water. Fork some holes on the back of the meat skin with a stainless steel fork, and put oil on the meat skin. You can see the oil droplets appearing from the place where the meat skin is crossed by the fork. After processing, use kitchen paper to dry the oil and Moisture
- Spread a layer of dark soy sauce on the skin and let it dry naturally.
- Start the frying pan, add the pork belly when the oil is 80% hot, with the skin facing down, and fry the skin side on a low heat until golden. Check the meat before frying and wipe off the moisture. Otherwise, the oil will burst if placed in the pan. It's not fun to splash on your face.
- Fry the back skin, fry the sides for a while and remove it. Reserve the bottom oil for later use.
- At this time, the dried plums are soaked a few hours in advance. I soak them in cold water. During this period, I scrub them every hour, and then change the water. The dried plums contain a lot of sediment and must be cleaned.
- Drain the washed plums and vegetables, cut the pork belly into evenly-sized pieces, prepare the green shallot, ginger, cooking wine, and light soy sauce.
- Add salt, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, cooking wine, green shallot, ginger, and Crystal sugar to the pork belly in turn. Mix well and marinate for half an hour.
- Heat the oil pan, add the dried plums and stir-fry, add salt and fry until the color is bright, about five minutes. Because most of the salt in the dried plums is soaked in the mud when soaking the dried plums, you need to add some salt to taste, otherwise it is too light to taste. If you are not sure about this dish, you can taste the saltiness during the frying process. Light, adjust to your favorite saltiness.
- Arrange the marinated pork belly slices in a bowl.
- Spread the fried umeboshi on top of the meat, and pour the sauce of the bacon on the umeboshi. You can put some green onion and ginger on top of the umeboshi for fragrantness. You can also add two dried red peppers to your taste.
- Put water on a steaming rack in the pot, place a plate on the pork with Mei Cai, and steam on medium heat for an hour after the high heat is boiled. The steamed pork with Mei Cai will be more delicious after being placed for several hours. Steam for half an hour. During this time, look at the water in the pot, add some water to the pot at the right time, don't boil it dry.
- The steamed Mei Cai buckle the meat upside down on the plate, it is very hot after being steamed, take a table cloth to hold the bottom of the bowl to prevent it from being hot, it is super delicious, it is a good partner of rice, and it is also good with noodles.
The best choice for this dish is pork belly, which is thinner and fatter. It is not only delicious but also beautiful
steamed pork belly with preserved greens
Amount Per Serving
Calories 1070 Calories from Fat 945
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 49g306%
Vitamin A 1324IU26%
Vitamin C 2mg2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe