How to cook soy-braised pork?
In the cold winter, people need fat in their bodies. At this time, eating fat and sweet food is the most suitable!Print Pin Rate
- 520 g Pork belly
- 30 ml thin soy sauce
- 20 g Crystal sugar
- 3 g Cinnamon
- 5 g salt
- 15 ml Cooking wine
- 3 g Tsaoko
- 5 g Star anise
- Cut the pork belly into pieces about 2cm, wash and set aside
- Make a pot of water in the stockpot, cool the meat under the water
- Cover the pot, when the water is boiled, blanch the meat to remove any froth and remove it. Keep the broth. Put the removed pork belly on a plate for later use.
- Prepare all the spices
- Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the wok, sprinkle in cinnamon, star anise and grass fruit to make a fragrance
- Pour in the pork belly and stir fry to get the fat, pay attention to stir fry to avoid sticking the pork to the pot wall
- When the meat is fried, when the meat becomes a little brown, add braised soy sauce and cooking wine to make the color evenly cover the pork belly
- Pour the broth to cover the pork belly
- After the high heat is boiled, turn to low heat, put in rock sugar, cover and simmer for an hour, simmer for 40 minutes and then add salt, during which time, open the lid and stir the soup to make the meat evenly absorbed. If there is still in the pot after one hour The soup can be harvested in a big fire and you're done
The secret of braised dishes is the seasoning and cooking time. Use rock sugar instead of soft white sugar in the seasoning to make the meat brighter.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 1417 Calories from Fat 1242
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 50g313%
Vitamin A 26IU1%
Vitamin C 1mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe