How to cook thick pumpkin soup
The soup is an essential soup for western food, but you can make a pot at any time if you want to eat it. The pumpkin is good for soup first. The sweetness of the pumpkin does not need to add any sugar,just add a little cream.Print Pin Rate
- 1 pumpkin
- 50 g cream
- 2 g salt
- black pepper
- Preparing a pumpkin
- Pumpkin washed and peeled and cut into pieces
- Put the melon in the pot, put the water in the pot, the water can not be too much
- After the water is boiled, boil for 20 minutes in medium and small heat. The melon can be softened. Use a hand blender to make the pumpkin directly into the pot.
- Put 50g of cream in the pumpkin puree
- Put the right amount of black pepper powder and salt, and use the cream to drop the pattern on the soup.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe