- 70 g Toon
- 20 g Dried tofu
- 2 g Salt
- 50 g tomato
- 100 g rice
- Cut off the top of the toon head, wash it, and blanch it in a pot for 1 minute to remove it.
- Chop the blanched toon buds.
- Cut tomatoes into cross sections and put them in hot water for 3 minutes, peel and chop them; also chop dried tofu
- Pour oil in a hot pan, add tomatoes and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add dried tofu and stir-fry until the tomatoes make the sauce
- Add rice, toon, and salt. Stir fry together for 2, 3 minutes.
Toon Fried Rice
Amount Per Serving
Calories 374 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Vitamin A 417IU8%
Vitamin C 7mg8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe