- 100 g Toon
- 150 g egg
- salt Right amount
- The finer the toon is chopped, the better. Add eggs.
- Add salt and stir well.
- Heat the pot and pour in a little oil, pour a little egg batter, and spread the bottom of the pot.
- Slowly roll up the egg. While rolling, pour in the right amount of batter and continue to roll up the omelet.
- Until the batter is all used up.
- After rolling up all the omelets, bake each side a little bit. Pay attention to the joints when the omelets are not fully cooked until there is no seam!
- Take out the egg roll and wrap it in tin foil.
- The rolled tin foil can be simmered in the remaining temperature of the egg roll, or the shape can be rearranged, and then cut into sections.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 215 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 5g31%
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Vitamin A 810IU16%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe