How to make Matcha milk sauce?
Matcha milk sauce
This portion of the finished product is shown in a large bottle of 280ml, about 200ml, which is enough for several days. It's best to cook now and not too much at once.Print Pin Rate
- 50 ml milk
- 10 g Matcha powder
- 150 ml milk
- 100 ml cream
- 40 g White sugar
- 45 g White chocolate
- Matcha powder is sieved twice, 50ml of milk is put in a milk pan and cooked over low heat until warm. Add matcha powder and stir with a hand whisk until it does not clump. Make a matcha milk solution for later use.
- 150ml of milk is added to a deeper milk pan with sugar and whipped cream. Heat over low heat and stir for 15 minutes while heating to a thick consistency. The state is a bit like condensed milk, and the color will turn yellow. Add white chocolate to the pot and stir until melted.[About 15 minutes is the cooking time for the recipe portion. If you increase the amount, it will take longer. For the sake of rigor, I ’m counting time! About 13 minutes, if you do not have this state for a long time, see if your fire is too small ~]
- Condensed milk like the picture on the right ~Has a certain consistency, and the color will be pale yellow.In fact, the process of boiling is to evaporate the moisture. No matter what brand of milk and whipped cream, the difference in moisture is not the same, the key is to look at the amount and heat of the cooking.
- After adding white chocolate, the state is especially smooth ~The milk flavor is very full.
- Mix the matcha milk in step 1 with the milk sauce in step 2. If there are matcha particles, sifter once to make the finished product more delicate.Specially weighed, this portion can get 195g matcha milk sauce, which is basically filled with 220ml glass bottles.
- It is very fragrant and can be used for making drinks or making bread spreads, which is great.
1. When stirring, pay attention to stirring, otherwise it will paste. 2, white chocolate can be added or not, added more fragrant, without the same taste is super good. 3. As the matcha powder is easy to oxidize, the color of the matcha will turn yellow after being left for a while, and it will not be so green. Everyone try not to do too much at once, it is best to eat as much as possible 4. If it is still not thick after refrigerating, it is recommended to return to the pot and cook again.
Matcha milk sauce
Amount Per Serving
Calories 447 Calories from Fat 261
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 18g113%
Vitamin A 1147IU23%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe