How to make Rose sauce?
- 500 g rose Net weight after removing stamens
- 750 g White sugar
- 20 g honey
- Remove the rosette from the rosette, pour the flower into a large pot with clean water, rinse it in a circle, and immediately remove it.Dry until there is no water vapor on the surface
- Rose to sugar ratio 1: 1.5Granulated sugar is recommended to use white granulated sugar. The color of the pickled is better than that of brown sugar.After mixing the rose with sugar, rub it vigorously and rub it out to make juice. The petals must be rubbed evenly to become a red sauce.
- Then bottling, filling, and pouring honey on the surfaceStore in the refrigerator. Serve after about a month.The longer the fermentation time, the better the taste will be, and the bitterness will become longer with time.
Wear gloves when rubbing petals, otherwise anthocyanins won't wash off when rubbed on hands Leave a space for bottling, which is about eighth full. Otherwise, it will swell and overflow after fermentation for a period of time. During the pickling, you can open the lid every other week and let it deflate. But try not to flip to prevent mildew.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 1539 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 12g75%
Vitamin A 5213IU104%
Vitamin C 102mg124%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe