How to make Tough thin and well wrapped dumpling skin?
Tough, thin and well wrapped dumpling skin
You can make dumpling crusts without any machinery and kneading dough for a long time. You deserve it!Print Pin Rate
- 500 g flour
- 1.1 g salt
- 250 g water
- Use a clean, waterless bowl or basin to weigh out 500 grams of flour.
- Add 1.1 grams of salt to the flour and mix with a chopstick or spatula.
- Add 240 grams of warm water. Think about this amount of water yourself and adjust it to your flour absorbency. As a precaution, you can start testing at 235 grams. The temperature of the water should not be hot.
- Use chopsticks or the spatula in the picture to stir into a flocculent shape as shown.
- Wash your hands, dry the water, and knead the flour. As long as the water on your hands is dry, it will definitely not stick to your hands when kneading. You don't need to knead the dough for a long time, you just need to knead it. It only took me a minute and a half to get what it looks like in the picture. The dough is medium to firm and feels soft like earlobe. If your hands are sticking at this time, it means that there is a lot of water added. You can add flour to knead the dough without sticking your hands.Cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 20 minutes.
- After standing for 20 minutes, knead the noodles with clean and dry hands again. I only rub ten times to get the smooth surface as shown in the figure. At this time, it is surface light, basin light, and hand light. Was it a surprise? Very labor-saving? Put the kneaded dough in the bowl again, cover with plastic wrap and let it stand for more than 1 hour before using. PS: 1. After rubbing out the smooth surface, you can continue to rub it, if you have strength. It doesn't matter if it is not so light after rubbing it, it will not affect the use at all. 2. Be sure to wake up for more than an hour after kneading the smooth surface, otherwise you will find that the dough is not obedient when you roll the skin. 3. I will make fillings during this awake time, so making this dumpling skin by myself will not delay or waste time.
- After waking up the dough, prepare such a clean mat or board before taking it out. If none of these things are available, you can use the countertop clean and clean. From a sanitary perspective, of course, such clean mats and boards are reliable.
- Sprinkle with some flour.
- Take the dough out and place it on a mat. Do n’t have any extra moves here, just take the dough out honestly and let it lie on the mat quietly.
- Hold the dough with your left hand, and poke a small hole in the center of the dough with your right thumb. Because I want to take a picture, I can only do it barely.
- Then lift the dough with both hands and make a circle to stretch the dough out to get a circle like the picture. The dough is very obedient, you don't need to knead it or whatever, you can experience how effortless the obedient dough is!
- Just find a place and pull it apart with your hands to get the big strips of dough in the picture.
- Divide into four sections by hand. Don't knead the dough!
- Take out one section and rub it into thin strips as shown with your hands. The size of the noodle is just the thickness of the thumb of the girl. At this time, quickly return the remaining dough to the basin, wrap it with plastic wrap to keep it moisturized, and prevent the surface from drying out.
- The next step is to cut small pieces. First use a knife to cut out small pieces in the picture. I weighed it. I usually weigh about 7-9 grams.
- Turn the dough 90 degrees upright, like the picture.
- Cut the second knife to get the second segment in the picture.
- Turn the dough up to 90 degrees to stand up, like the picture.Cut the third knife to get the third agent in the picture.
- And so on, cut the whole noodles to get the recipe as shown. Try to be consistent in size so that the size and thickness of the skin are about the same when you roll the skin at the end. Take your time, don't worry.
- Grab a large handful of flour and spread it on small pieces.
- Rub your hands back and forth for a short period of time, so that each powder is evenly covered with flour.
- Take out a short paragraph.
- Press down with your palm along the knife edge, squash the small section, like the picture
- Take out a pressed section and prepare a rolling pin.
- Take a small piece in your left hand and a rolling pin in your right hand.
- The position of the small segment and rolling pin is shown in the figure. The picture of the method of holding the dough in the left hand can also be seen clearly.
- The cooperation of the left and right hands is: when the left hand stabilizes the dough, the right hand pushes the rolling pin firmly against the dough.
- After pressing, return the rolling pin with your right hand. At this time, turn your dough around 30 degrees counterclockwise with your left hand.
- Then hold the dough with your left hand and push the rolling pin towards the dough with your right hand.
- Immediately retract the rolling pin with your right hand and turn the dough counterclockwise with your left hand.
- Repeat the above action, you can get dumpling skin as shown. I usually repeat 20 times to complete one. If it is thick, you can see the line below, but it is not very transparent. Use the thickness of the outer dumpling skin as a reference.
The dumpling skins you roll yourself are usually instant dumplings or they will stick together.
Tough, thin and well wrapped dumpling skin
Amount Per Serving
Calories 910 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe