Rainbow Salad - Increase muscle and reduce fat
Many people who want to lose weight pursue "not to eat after the afternoon", but I think that "no food in the afternoon" can not be copied blindly. Three meals a day have been tested and tested in accordance with the laws of the human body. You can do the right diet, exercise reasonably, and don't accumulate fat even if you have dinner. Today, this rainbow salad is the correct way to open the dinner, and then a cup of lemon soda, to share the fruit after the meal, not only beautiful, appetizing, but also healthy and low calorie ~Print Pin Rate
- 200 g chicken breast
- 30 g carrot
- 2 egg
- 50 g corn kernels
- 30 g cucumber
- Purple cabbage
- black pepper
- Salad dressing
- 15 ml Cooking wine
- 15 ml olive oil
- Prepare ingredients. Sweet corn kernels are cooked.
- Wash the chicken breast, cut into the thickness of the finger, add the appropriate amount of salt, black pepper powder, 1 scoop of cooking wine (about 15ml), 1 scoop of olive oil, grab and mix evenly, marinate for 10 minutes
- The pan is slightly warmed up, and the marinated chicken breast is placed in a frying pan until the four sides of the meat turn white, then turn to a small heat and slowly fry. (First use the fire to seal the water inside the meat, the fried chicken breast will taste better)
- Fry until the surface of the chicken breast is slightly browned and the meat is fragrant.
- Cut the fried chicken breast into pieces of thumb-sized meat.
- Cook the eggs, remove the shell and cut into small pieces.
- Carrots are washed and peeled, sliced, cut flowers, and cooked in boiling water.
- Wash and cut the cucumber.
- Purple cabbage washed and cut into filaments.
- Place all the prepared ingredients in the first layer as you like.
- Squeeze an appropriate amount of salad dressing on top of the first layer.
- Put another layer of ingredients.
- Then add a cup of lemon soda to the fruit after the meal, not only the color powder, it is appetizing, but also healthy and low calorie
- Mix it and eat it.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe