The work pressure is big, although sometimes already felt very tired, but is sleepless or is sleepless how to do? Now, let’s share your “Sleeping Beauty” beauty tips.
Now there is a popular saying: “I’m going to sleep in my beauty sleep.”. &It seems that it’s not popular for no reason. Enough sleep is the most effective and cost-effective way of maintenance. Modern women seem to lack sleep. In fact, sleep is very important to a person’s body and beauty. It can be said that any cosmetics and diet can not compare with the health care effect of sleep on skin.
Rules for achieving perfection
Reasonable skin rest can promote the division of skin cells. During the day, the most vigorous time of skin metabolism is at night, especially between 10 p.m. and 2 a.m. If you get a good sleep at this time, you can speed up the metabolism of the skin and delay the aging of the skin.
1. Don’t miss sleep at night, especially from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. If you miss it, you will miss the good opportunity of skin metabolism.
2. Clean your skin before you go to sleep, or the dirt will block the pores, and the blood will not reach the surface of the skin, so the skin will not be fully rested.
3. It is not allowed to sleep overnight with makeup, which will bring burden and tension to the skin, dry the skin, and is not conducive to the full rest of the skin.
4. Give skin enough nutrition. The absorption of the skin cleaned and maintained before sleep is particularly strong. Therefore, it is a good time to supply skin nutrition before sleep. You can apply some nutrition cream such as night cream.
5. Get enough sleep. When you sleep, you should relax your spirit, fall asleep safely, and don’t stay up late, because staying up late is most likely to cause skin fatigue and aging.
6. Before going to bed, keep the appropriate humidity in the room. Moderate moisture in the air can ensure that the skin is not too dry. You can use humidifier to add water vapor to the air.
7. Massage face gently before going to bed. Massage gradually from the center of the face to the four sides to accelerate the blood circulation of the face, thus promoting metabolism.