There are many ways to cook chicken wings, but my favorite is my dad’s specialty dish—salted chicken wings.
- 9 Chicken Breast
- 10 g salt
- vegetable oil
- Black pepper
- The chicken wings are washed clean, squeezed with water, mixed with salt and marinated in the refrigerator for more than 6 hours.
- take out the chicken wings from the refrigerator, rinse with water, and squeeze the water
- Put a little oil in the pan, put the chicken wings one by one, and fry them slowly.
- When frying until one side begins to turn golden, cover the lid for 2 minutes.
- Open the lid and turn the chicken wings in turn. The purpose of the lid is to make the chicken wings warm and ripe, while preventing the water from being dried.
- When you take it out, you can sprinkle with black pepper powder or cumin powder or chili powder according to your preference, or you can add nothing, original flavor.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe