Braised chicken wings – Still most like chicken wings, this time to share with everyone a super simple braised method~
The chicken wings are tender and smooth, and the rice with the soup is delicious.
- 8 Chicken wings
- 3 Ginger
- 15 Zanthoxylum
- 1 Star anise
- 5 Dried chili
- White sugar
- thin soy sauce
- thick soy sauce
- Prepare shallot, ginger, garlic, dried chili, star anise and other materials
- Wash the chicken wings clean, cut a few times with the knife on both sides of the chicken wings, add a spoonful of cooking wine, a spoonful of thin soy sauce and mix well, marinate for 15 minutes, so add more flavor
- Put a proper amount of oil in the pot, add the shallot, ginger, garlic, pepper, star anise and dried chili, stir fry
- Add chicken wings and fry until golden on both sides.
- Add three spoonfuls of thin soy sauce, moderate amount of water, continue to stew in medium fire
- When the soup is basically concentrated, add salt and sugar to taste, and decorate the chopped green shallot.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe