Why do so many men lose their hair? It has a direct relationship with the frequent use of daytime competition computers. When men work long hours or play games online in front of computers, they are prone to mental fatigue, resulting in malnutrition of hair follicles, excitation of cerebral cortex, high tension of spirit, and hair loss.
Surfing the Internet and playing games have become the main factors of some men’s hair loss. According to the survey, heredity, greasy scalp, insomnia and smoking are the main risk factors for hair loss. Among them, Internet surfing and playing games even have a greater impact on male hair loss than mental tension, shampoo times, hair quality and other factors, and the longer the average time of using computer every day, the more likely male hair loss.
It is found that it is easy to get tired when playing online and playing games for a long time, making the central nervous system in a state of tension for a long time, autonomic nerve disorder, skin vasoconstriction dysfunction, scalp local vasoconstriction reducing blood supply, resulting in hair follicle malnutrition.
At the same time, it was found that the length of sleep time had no significant relationship with hair loss, but hair loss might be related to sleep quality, and the time of sleeping at night was related to hair loss. People who often stay up late to work late to sleep, people who often lose sleep, people who don’t have the habit of taking a nap are also prone to hair loss. Long term tension, anxiety and fatigue make the quality of sleep worse and aggravate hair loss. Therefore, improving living habits, keeping a relaxed mind and improving sleep quality are helpful to improve hair loss.
Therefore, the key to prevent hair loss is still to use the brain scientifically. The specific measures are as follows:
1. Get enough sleep. No matter how tense the work is, it is necessary to sleep 8 hours a day, and try to ensure the quality of sleep, so that the blood circulation of the cerebral cortex can be timely regulated.
2. Adjust the time to use the computer. In general, every half an hour of work in front of the computer, you should take a break for a while. You can leave the computer screen, look away for a few minutes, turn your head and neck, or just close your eyes for a few minutes.
3. Form a good habit of massaging the head. Massage the temple and Baihui acupoint in the middle of the head three times in the morning, middle and evening every day, and use the food and middle fingers of both hands to massage from the front to the back along the frontal horn and the midline of the head, with unlimited times.
4. Think about practice. It’s better to have 20-30 minutes every day to meditate on the relaxing and beautiful things in life, listen to the rhythm of your breath, try to relax, or sit or lie down in an informal manner, to feel comfortable.
5. Adjust the diet structure reasonably. Usually eat more fresh vegetables, fruits and foods rich in vitamin B, more miscellaneous food, less fat, sweet and spicy stimulating food, and ensure unobstructed stool.
6. Scientific hair care. Because the reason of hair loss is that the sebaceous glands secrete vigorously and the hair follicles are easy to be blocked, so it is better to wash hair with warm water at 40 ℃. Do not use alkaline too strong shampoo!