1. Cabbage leaf: eating cabbage leaf can not only get a lot of calcium and vitamin D from it, but also get vitamin K. according to food nutritionists, vitamin K has a strong protective effect on bone, frequent consumption, diuresis and detoxification.
2. Asparagus: the quality of protein, carbohydrate, multivitamins and microelements in asparagus is better than that in common vegetables. Regular consumption of heart disease, high blood pressure, tachycardia, fatigue, edema, cystitis, dysuria and other diseases has a certain effect, sweet and cold nature, has the effect of clearing heat and promoting urination, is a good detoxification product.
3. Seaweed: it’s not only for children to eat & mdash; & mdash; it’s rich in protein, minerals and vitamins. It’s called the “vitamin bank”;. Among them, the content of carotene, riboflavin, vitamin A and vitamin B is particularly high. Sea moss also contains iron, calcium and other minerals. And eat more can supplement iodine, strengthen the body metabolism function.
Asparagus and seaweed sandwich
Ingredients: Asparagus, seaweed, fresh shrimp, cheese slice, bread slice, egg, peanuts, purple cabbage
Seasoning: Korean hot sauce, salt
1. Cut the slices of bread and drag them through the salted egg mixture. Fry in an oil pan.
2. Cut the asparagus into sections, wash the prawns and remove the prawn line, blanch them with boiling water and a little salt, and remove them for later use.
3. Shredded purple cabbage, a piece of bread with a little Korean hot sauce, a layer of lettuce, a layer of cheese slices and seaweed,
4. Top layer of bread with chili sauce, sprinkle with purple cabbage shreds, add cooked shrimps, and put the cooked asparagus beside the sandwich.