1. Skin color changes slowly. If there is discoloration of the skin without any obvious cause, it should be paid attention to. Usually, lemon color on the skin indicates thyroid function decline, or pernicious anemia; erythema is the precursor of liver disease.
2. A persistent cough after a cold. After the cold is cured, the cough will continue. The light one may be a simple late cold symptom, such as chronic bronchitis, etc.; the serious one may be pneumonia, meningitis, etc.
3. Bleeding gums every day when brushing. Occasionally, gum bleeding may be caused by a lack of vitamins. If the gums often bleed when brushing or eating apples, it may be gingivitis. Long term untreated gingivitis can cause tooth loss.
4. The breast has tenderness. Premenstrual breast swelling and pain may only be the manifestation of premenstrual syndrome, but if you touch or hug at ordinary times, the breast part often has tenderness, and you can find small lump by gently pressing the pain point with your palm, so you should be alert to breast hyperplasia or tumor.
5. The lower abdomen suddenly bulged. When lying on your back, your abdomen is still bulging. When you touch it with your palm, you will feel firm. Sometimes you can touch something like a lump. You should be alert to the possibility of ovarian tumor.
6. Permanent dysmenorrhea. Mild abdominal pain during menstruation is normal, but severe monthly pain for a long time should not be ignored. Endometriosis, ovarian cyst, polyp of the neck or pelvic inflammation will cause dysmenorrhea and aggravate dysmenorrhea, and should be treated in time.
7. Worry about cold hands and feet. Some women may often feel cold in their limbs and waist, or there may be abnormalities in the autonomic nervous system or endocrine system, usually accompanied by cold stomach, dysmenorrhea, depression, poor sleep or facial pigmentation
8. Often feel thirsty. If you drink more than your past constant water, you can meet or still feel thirsty. You should be alert to diabetes and kidney disease.
9. Recurrent back pain. People who work in a long-term ambush sometimes feel back pain. Don’t just think of it as muscle strain or spasm. Osteoporosis can also cause back pain. If endometriosis occurs, it can also cause back pain.
10. Hair is suddenly large or very easy to fall off. A small amount of hair loss every day is normal. When you are stressed or stressed, your hair will fall off more than usual. But if the original healthy hair becomes very easy and a large number of shedding, we should be alert to thyroid lesions and fungal infection.