Braised Beef and Potato (Exclusive Secret)
Braised Beef and Potato (Exclusive Secret) - Potato beef wrapped in fragrant tomato sauce ~ This dish is absolutely secret. After studying for many years and sharing it with different friends, it is the fastest dish on the table. Now share it with friends.Print Pin Rate
- 2 people Beef
- 1 Potatoes
- 1 tomato
- 0.5 Onion
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Star anise
- 2 Dried chili
- thin soy sauce
- thick soy sauce
- Cooking wine
- Wash the beef and cut into pieces. Pour in cooking wine, thin soy sauce,thick soy sauce, marinate for about 10 minutes
- Cut the carrots and potatoes into pieces, cut the tomatoes and cut the onions into strips. Cut the shallot, ginger and garlic.
- Pour oil in the pot. After the oil is hot, add the chopped shallot ginger and garlic to the scent and add the dried chili. Pour the marinated beef, stir fry for a while, add star anise, cooking wine, a little thin soy sauce and thick soy sauce.
- After the beef is evenly colored, pour the onion and tomato pieces into the pot. Stir fry evenly, it is best to use a spatula to squeeze the tomatoes to make the tomatoes softer and easier.
- fter a few minutes of frying, add hot water (water should cover the beef). Cover the lid, boil and simmer for 15 minutes(small fire)
- After 15 minutes, add the potato pieces and carrot pieces, boil them with a large fire, then turn to a small fire, cover the lid and stew for about 30 minutes.
- After about 30 minutes, uncover the lid and add the appropriate salt according to your taste. After seasoning, turn to the fire to collect the juice, stir with a spatula to avoid sticking the pan. When you see that there is not much left in the soup, turn off the fire.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe