Chinese recipe – Pleurotus eryngii fried beef
Chinese recipe – Pleurotus eryngii fried beef – The nutritional value of Pleurotus eryngii is no longer said! Start sharing my recipes now.Print Pin Rate
- 200 g Beef tenderloin
- 2 Pleurotus eryngii
- 1 Green chili
- 1 Red chili
- Oyster sauce
- sesame oil
- thin soy sauce
- thick soy sauce
- Cooking wine
- Chicken essence
- Black pepper
- White sugar
- Cut the beef tenderloin into small pieces, add ginger,thin soy sauce, sugar, black pepper (may be a little more), grab it by hand and let it marinate for 20 minutes.
- Cut the garlic into small pieces
- Cut green and red chili into small pieces
- Prepare a bowl of sauce in advance: oyster sauce, sugar, thin soy sauce, chicken essence, a little salt and mix well.
- After 20 minutes, take out the beef from the refrigerator, add the cooking wine, dry starch, sesame oil, and mix well with chopsticks.
- Put the oil in the pot, add the minced garlic and stir-fry out the scent (use a small fire)
- (Pleurotus eryngii is washed in advance and then cut into small pieces) Then put the Pleurotus eryngii and stir-fry in the pan, and stir fry until the Pleurotus eryngii is discolored and effluent.
- apricot mushroom be evenly colored and take it out.
- Put the oil in the pot, stir-fry the beef until it is 80% cooked, and the whole process is small fire.
- Add Pleurotus eryngii and continue to stir fry.
- Pour the sauce from step 4 into the pan and stir well. Finally, stir in the green pepper and red pepper.Finally, the green chili and red chili segments continue to stir fry
- Let's eat!
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe