Chicken wings wrapped in potato chips – The salted chicken wings are covered with egg liquid, and the potato chips that like the taste are crushed and rolled.
- 1 Potato chips
- 5 Chicken Breast
- High gluten flour
- 1 egg
- Black pepper
- Sweet chili sauce
- 5 wings are cleaned, two sides are cut with a knife (making the marinade easier to taste), and the kitchen paper is used to absorb moisture and set aside.
- Add a small amount of salt, a proper amount of black pepper and garlic to the processed chicken wings and marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Put the potato chips in a sealed bag (or fresh-keeping bag), crush them with a rolling pin, and set aside.
- Wrap the marinated chicken wings evenly on the flour, then wrap a layer of egg liquid, and finally roll the potato chips.
- The oven is adjusted to the top and bottom + hot air function, preheated to 180 degrees, and the chicken wings wrapped in potato chips are placed on the grill at intervals and baked in the oven for 20 minutes. *The hot air fan can make the chicken wings evenly heated without turning over. When baking, you need to put the slag tray underneath (the baking tray can also be used) to facilitate oil and slag.
- Take out after baking, sprinkle with a little paprika, and potato chips are finished!
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe