Hong Kong has also caused lemon prices to soar because of this program. It is sweet and sour, simple and delicious, and home-cooked.
- 500 g Chicken Breast
- Crystal sugar
- 8 Ginger
- thin soy sauce
- thick soy sauce
- White sugar
- 1 lemon
- Thaw the chicken wings, wash and dry
- Cut a lemon about 8 pieces, not too thin or too thick
- Mix soy sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce and put in sugar. Stir and dissolve
- Heat the pan, add the oil, and place the ginger. After the oil is hot, put the chicken wings and stir-fry
- Stir-fry until the chicken wings are discolored, add the mixed sauce and lemon slices. Use a big fire and keep frying. It is especially easy to stick to the pot because of the presence of sugar. So keep flipping. About 15 to 20 minutes, when the juice becomes thick, you can turn off the fire.
- After you put it beautiful, you can eat it! Sweet with a little fresh citric acid, very delicious. It is indeed a simple and delicious home cooking.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe