With the increase of age, the heart also begins to age, so how can a man have a “young” heart?
- Regular sex. Sex is as good a sport as jogging. Men who have sex three to four times a week can halve their risk of a major heart attack or stroke 10 years later.
- Regular blood donation. Men over 40 years old, due to the decrease of physical activity and the improvement of living standards, the body fat is easy to accumulate, many people’s blood lipids are at a high level for a long time. Regular blood donation can reduce the viscosity of blood, thus reducing the risk of arteriosclerosis. Middle aged men donate 550 ml of blood a year, reducing their risk of heart disease by 86%.
- Make more friends. More friends means more support from society. This kind of support is very effective to reduce the psychological pressure in work and life. Stress is often the cause of heart disease. Compared with those who have no friends to help and have to support themselves, men with more friends are only half as likely to have heart disease.
- Use your brain more. Thinking people can reduce the accumulation of arterial fat, thus reducing the risk of atherosclerosis. The accumulation of fat in the arterial wall is a major cause of heart disease.
- Squat often. Because of the influence of gravity, the blood of lower limbs flows back to the heart without power and can only flow slowly. If you often squat down and increase the strength of your legs, it is equivalent to adding a power to the blood circulation of the whole body. In this way, the blood flow far away from the heart is accelerated, which not only reduces the burden on the heart, but also changes the morphological structure of the heart muscle, enhances the heart function, and is no longer disturbed by hypertension and heart disease.
In addition, men should also pay attention to the following five taboos in life when maintaining their hearts:
- Lazy to exercise. Too little exercise for a long time weakens the contractility of the heart muscle. Capillaries, which are responsible for providing nutrition for cardiomyocytes, have also changed. The diameter of blood vessels has gradually decreased and the blood pressure has increased, which is easy to induce heart disease.
- stay up late. The heart doesn’t respond well to midnight work. The researchers found that neural activity accelerated the beating of the heart, while neural activity at midnight was not as active as it was in the morning and afternoon. It’s like starting a car in a cold day. Before the engine warms up, it starts as fast as possible.
- Chemical fiber clothing material. The static electricity change caused by the chemical fiber underwear will disturb the excitation potential of the heart and cause premature beat. Experts believe that this may be due to the chemical fiber fabrics to stimulate the skin, causing allergic reactions, the increase of sensitizing substances in the body.
- Driving for a long time. Driving for a long time every day, especially constantly changing the speed during driving, may cause harmful particles in the air on the road to deposit in the deep lungs, increase the risk of blood viscosity and inflammation, and change the heart rhythm.
- tobacco. Men who smoke six to nine cigarettes or two cigars a day are twice as likely to have a heart attack. Even those who don’t smoke into their lungs are 13% more likely to have a heart attack.