How to cook Chicken Feet Claypot?
Chicken Feet Claypot
Very delicious, I suggest you try itPrint Pin Rate
- 500 g Chicken Feet
- 150 g Onion
- 60 g potato
- Bean sprouts right amount
- Soft tofu right amount
- shallot right amount
- ginger right amount
- garlic right amount
- Star anise right amount
- Cinnamon right amount
- Sichuan peppercorn right amount
- thin soy sauce right amount
- thick soy sauce right amount
- cooking wine right amount
- crystal sugar right amount
- Cut off the nails of the chicken feet, and cut a chicken feet into three pieces. I cut the chicken feet nails with the help of the boss who sells chicken feet. When I come back, I cut the nails of the chicken feet, soak them in clean water for 10-20 minutes, and pour out the blood.
- Cut tofu into small pieces and blanch it in boiling water; cut potatoes and soak in clean water; blanch the bean sprouts in water; cut onions and set aside.
- Just smash the garlic, shred the ginger, and prepare the star anise, cinnamon, pepper and rock sugar.
- Boil the chicken feet and ginger in a pot under cold water, rinse off the foam with clean water, and drain for later use.
- Stir-fry shredded ginger, garlic cloves, star anise, cinnamon, and peppercorns in hot oil until fragrant.
- Add the blanched chicken feet and stir fry. During the period, pour the dark soy sauce to color and white wine/ cooking wine to taste.
- Add water to the chicken feet, pour soy sauce, rock candy (this rock candy proved too much afterwards!)
- After the water boils, add potatoes, onions, and soft tofu, cover the pot and continue cooking.
- Add the bean sprouts when the heat is about to boil the water, simmer it and it will be out of the pot, add salt and chicken broth to taste.
- Bean sprouts are at the bottom, glutinous chicken feet, tender tofu, and potatoes that melt in your mouth.
- Very delicious, I suggest you try it
Chicken Feet Claypot
Amount Per Serving
Calories 591 Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 10g63%
Vitamin A 252IU5%
Vitamin C 11mg13%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe