How to cook Chinese declious Enoki Mushroom?
- 150 g Enoki Mushroom
- 5 g soy sauce
- 2 g salt
- 7 g vinegar
- 1 g white sugar
- 3 g garlic
- 5 g ginger
- 2 g Chicken essence
- 20 g chili
- Wash and mince the garlic and ginger, then wash and dice the tender green chili and the red chili (short ones) in the pickle jars.
- Wash and tear the enoki mushrooms into a pinch and pinch, then blanch in boiling water for 3-5 minutes
- Cool Flammulina velutipes
- Put salt, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, chicken essence, and white sugar in a bowl, stir
- Pour the cooking oil into the pot and boil the smoke to turn off the fire, then scoop it out with a clean and dry shovel and drench it in the garlic and chili bowl
- Mix the two seasoning bowls and mix well
- Finally, pour all the seasoning on the enoki mushroom
- A plate of delicious and edible mushrooms is finished
The saltiness and spiciness can be adjusted according to personal taste. My personal taste is relatively light, so there are not many condiments added, and there is not much added chicken essence.
declious Enoki Mushroom
Amount Per Serving
Calories 42 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin A 95IU2%
Vitamin C 15mg18%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe