How to cook Cold Lemon Shredded Chicken?
Cold Lemon Shredded Chicken
Lemon chicken is a common Dai food in Thailand and Yunnan, and it has the flavor of Southeast Asian cuisine.
- 200 g chicken breast
- 30 g lemon
- 100 g cucumber
- 15 g red chili
- 10 g garlic
- 8 g soy sauce
- 4 g pepper powder
- 10 g sesame
- 10 g Scallion
- 10 g ginger
- Chicken breast, ginger slices, scallion, add cold water and cook.
- Lemon scrub the surface with salt, slice and shred.
- Cucumber cut into thin pieces.
- Chop the garlic and cut the small red chili into circles
- Remove the chicken breasts, and after a little cooler, tear them into silk.
- Put shredded chicken, shredded cucumber, lemon, garlic and chili into a large bowl, add soy sauce, pepper and sesame and mix well.
Don't use high heat when cooking chicken, otherwise the surface will be cooked all at once but still raw in the middle. If you want to cook faster, you can simply cut a few knives and cook.