How to cook Chinese Eggplant Salad?
- 400 g eggplant
- 3 g garlic
- 15 ml thin soy sauce
- 10 ml vinegar
- salt right amount
- shallot right amount
- 15 g Corn oil
- red chili oil right amount
- Wash the eggplant to remove the head and tail!
- Cut it short and steam it over high heat, about 15 minutes!
- Tear into strips after a little cooler!
- Finely chop the garlic and sprinkle some salt to marinate for two or three minutes, then chop the shallots into a bowl, boil some hot oil and pour in!
- Put the light soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and red oil chili in and stir well!
- Pour it on the torn eggplant!
- Sprinkle some chopped green shallot
- Let’s mix it up and eat it, it’s very good.
1. Buy eggplants that are a little tenderer, the ones that feel sticky to the touch are more tender! 2. Pour the hot oil on the garlic and shallots to make it more fragrant!
Amount Per Serving
Calories 124 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Trans Fat 1g
Vitamin A 46IU1%
Vitamin C 5mg6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @ThinkRecipe